GRENADINES BEACHFRONT PLANTATION HOUSE
GRENADINES BEACHFRONT PLANTATION HOUSE
IJEOMA VILLA RENTAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. We reserve the right to charge you for any substantial breakages or damage that occurs during your stay. e.g. appliances, televisions, doors, chairs, mosquito screens, sanitary ware, linens, drinks spilt over soft furnishings etc., you will be liable for the replacement costs. Replacement costs include shipping costs and local taxes from Europe or the USA.
A security deposit may be required on arrival of $500USD.
2. House-keeping is included at least once per week. All utility bills including gas, electricity, water, pool service & garden maintenance are included in the cost of your rental.
3. The rental Client expressly agrees that the rental agreement consists of a temporary vacation lease for the use of the property other than as a permanent dwelling. Therefore, the parties declare that any long-term lease requirements are not applicable to this agreement.
4. The property owners assume no responsibility for injuries or death to the rental Clients and their guests on the rental property.
5. Children are to be supervised at all times, especially around the swimming pool and the Clients take full responsibility for the safety of any children. The use of the pool is at the Client’s risk. Diving into the pool is forbidden. The villa is not recommended for children under 10 years of age.
6. The Owners advise the Client and his/her family and guests to purchase travel insurance to protect them and their valuables. Health Insurance is also advisable. The owners assume no responsibility for theft or loss of valuables from the Ijeoma.
7. Rentals are for a specified number of persons as indicated on your booking confirmation email. Any additional person occupying or visiting Ijeoma Villa could result in the loss of security deposit. Violation of this will be seen as breach of contract and can lead to forfeiture of the security deposit.
8. The Client will not conduct any works whatsoever at the rental property.
9. The Client is also obliged to use the property civilly, properly and respecting the laws, community standards and applicable municipal regulations, so as not to cause any damage or nuisance to the neighbours. No loud music between 10 pm and 7 am.
10. No pets allowed.
11. No Smoking inside the Villa and no cigarette stubs to be placed in the interior bins or in the garden.
12. Parties, events or extra guests of any kind are not permitted. Ijeoma is a holiday rental and not a venue.
13. The parties submit to the jurisdiction of the Courts of St Vincent and the Grenadines to settle any disputes that may be derived from the interpretation, performance or application of this agreement, and waive any other jurisdiction to which they may be entitled.
14. I understand that by completing my booking and paying a deposit I/we are subject the above terms and conditions.
BOOKINGS AMENDMENTS AND CANCELLATIONS
1. To secure you booking, a deposit of 25% of the total booking fee is required.
2. The balancing payment for your booking is required 8 weeks prior to your arrival.
3. Should the period of booking be less than 8 weeks in the future – full payment will be required.
4. Should you require to amend your booking we will endeavour to accommodate your request. Should this not be possible due to other booking commitments – your booking will be considered as cancelled – please see point 5 below.
5. Should you need to cancel your stay this may be done up to 12 weeks prior to the start date of your proposed rental. Your deposit will be returned to you.
For cancellations within 12 weeks of the start date of your rental period no refunds will be given.
6. Covid -19 flexibility. In the event that persons test positive for Covid-19 as part of the testing procedure for travelling to your booking with us, and are therefore not able to fulfil their booking, we aim to be as flexible as possible. In this event, on provision of evidence of a positive test*, we will defer your booking for up to 1-year subject to availability and changes in cost. Any payments already made will be held against that future booking. Should it not be possible for the client to fulfil a booking in that 1-year period, the booking will be considered as “cancelled” and no refund will be made.
* Evidence of a positive test is considered to be e-mail proof of a positive Covid-19 antigen test or Covid-19 PCR test by an approved provider. “Home tests” are not accepted.
7) I understand that by completing my booking and paying a deposit I/we are subject the above terms and conditions..